Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share 2 “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Well, here is my teaser for this week....taken from The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie By Alan Bradley which is part of the Flavia De Luce Mystery Series.

"And then I remembered Gladys! I had left her at the Thirteen Drakes, where she could be spotted by anyone. If the police hadn't been there already, they soon would be." (p.101)

6 comments:

  1. Oooh, this seems like an interesting book. Thanks for sharing and stopping by my blog.

    Jennifer @ http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that sounds interesting! Here's mine

    P/s I'm your new follower

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great mystery series, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder what is going on! Poor Gladys.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of this book and this series, very intriguing teaser! i'm a mystery lover but not a huge fan of cozy mysteries.. so not sure if this series is for me or not. I hope you're loving your book :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the title! Thanks for sharing this teaser :)
    Stephanie @Steph's Book Corner

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)