Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cat Thursday

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


Here are my two beautiful girls Melanie on the left and Burma on the right in two photos that I love. As I post this Mel is asleep on my feet and she is snoring her head off!! Yes, cats snore...well at least my melanie does!! lol :)


          


11 comments:

  1. Lol - I had no idea cats snored! We did have a guinea pig once that purred like a cat and I never knew they could do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Boots snores too. She has the bluest eyes. Are they siamese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am glad to hear mel isn't the only snorer!! lol :) Mel is siamese and burma is burmese. Thanks for visiting :)

      Delete
  3. Awww...they are beautiful...and my Milo snored:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sounds like snoring is certainly not isolated to humans...there is a feline version!! Who knew??!! lol :)

      Delete
  4. Is Melanie a siamese?

    Haha, your cat has the same name as me! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol :) Yeah...she is a seal point siamese. Thanks for visiting! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful! Melanie is just so striking. I love them! Yes, I know about the snoring. Alice snores too sometimes. =O)

    Thanks for joining me again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a Siamese cat that always snores, i'll sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and hear him snoring really loud from the chair that is across from my bed. He snores louder than some humans sometimes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Sometimes my cats snore too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of your cats are adorable. A cat I had a few years ago would snore so loudly she would wake us up at night. I took her to the vet to have her checked out to see if there were any problems. He couldn't find anything wrong and said she was fine and not to worry about the snoring.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)