Friday, January 27, 2012

The Friday 56


The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda over at Freda's Voice. The rules are simple:

*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence that grabs you. (I cheat sometimes and put a little more than a sentence!)
*Post it.
*Add your post URL to the Link.


This week The Friday 56 is taken from The Perks of Being a Wallflower By Stephen Chbosky.

"My dad had glory days once. I've seen pictures of him when he was young. He was a very handsome man. I don't know any other way to put it. He looked like all old pictures look. Old pictures look very rugged and young, and the people in the photographs always seem a lot happier than you are."

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I like the sound of this one! Thanks for sharing....

    Here's MY FRIDAY MEMES POST and here’s
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it that people in photos always look happy? I think I'll put this on my TBR :)
    My Friday 56

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the book quote. This one sounds so interesting. Thanks for the visit. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quote. I am adding this book to my TBR

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)