Saturday, January 19, 2013

Quote it Saturday

Hosted by Freda's Voice

This weeks theme is 'cold'.

I posted these 'cold' quotes mistakingly last week - but then took them down and saved them for this week. I feel like I am cheating! heheheh :)


"Death comes to all, but great acheivements build a monument which shall endure until the sun grows cold."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson 1803 - 1882~
American Poet, Lecturer and Essayist



"May you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night and a smooth road all the way to your door."
~Irish Blessing~

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pamela, cold is actually next weeks' theme. This wee is still January.
    Those quotes are still fitting as my end of the world is very cold. Though not today... today is like a spring day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were well worth saving. The Irish Blessing is one I haven't heard before.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quotes. Who knows what remnants of us will survive after our deaths.


    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)