Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey where you can share what you are reading each week. Be sure to visit Book Journey to link up if want to join in!
The Other Hand

Last week I finished The Other Hand by Chris Cleave. It was a great read, but I had some conflicting thoughts about the blurb and the storyline. Click here to read my review.
Other than that I am still reading The Lost Art of Being Happy, by Tony Wilkinson, Life of Pi, by Yann Martel and A Discovery of Witches, by Deborah Harkness which I have nearly finished. 


Life of PiThe Lost Art of Being Happy: Spirituality for Sceptics A Discovery of Witches

3 comments:

  1. The Lost Art of Being Happy looks like it is my cuppa tea. Off to add it to my wish list at Amazon!

    My It's Monday! What Are You Reading?! is here. Hope you will stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to read Life of Pi and A Discovery of Witches!
    Happy Reading!
    Here's what I'm reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Life of Pi last year and really enjoyed it. I still need to watch the film though. My book group read A Discovery of Witches last year and surprisingly it was well received. We were hesitant because of the size and fantasy genre but I really liked it! I haven't read the second book in the series yet. The Lost Art of Being Happy looks like a great one as well. I am going to add it to my list. Have a great week!
    Happy Reading,
    Rebecca @ The Key to the Gate

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)