Monday, January 14, 2013

It's Monday! What are you Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila @ Book Journey where you can share what you are reading each week. Be sure to visit Book Journey to link up if want to join in! 
I am still reading The Lacuna & The Discovery of Witches. I am totally engrossed in them now and can't wait to finish both this week! I have not given 'The Harp in the South' much attention so it has gone back on the TBR pile for now.
I had seen 'The Discovery of Witches' at the bookshop so often and picked it up numerous times, but always put it back for some reason - I can't believe I did that cause it is so good!! lol :) 

3 comments:

  1. I've seen Discovery of Witches around everywhere, too. Glad you picked it up and shared its goodness with us!

    Here’s my It's Monday! What Are You Reading? I'd love to have you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're enjoying A Discovery of Witches so much, it's one I'm keen to read this year.
    Have a great week and happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, A Discovery of Witches is one I've been hearing a bunch about. I'm thinking about picking it up at my next trip to the book store.
    Hope you enjoy!

    Manda C.
    http://isolemnlyswearx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)