Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cat Thursday

Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy! This fun meme is hosted by The True Book Addict. Go over to her site to join in the fun.


....oh, you wanted to use the computer?...sorry the computers taken, it is my personal heater....ohh you wanted to do some gardening??.....sorry plant pots taken too, it is my personal sun bed.....ohhh you wanted to go to bed???, sorry the pillows taken also, it is my personal mattress!! LOL :)


Does anyone else out there living with a beloved four legged friend have a similar problem to me??

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, I shall have to do this. One of my cats has turned into a pillow cat. Except his favorite time is when I go to bed, so he comes, lays on the leftover pillow (and my hair) and gets in my face

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! They certainly know how to take over a house!

    ♥ Melissa @ Melissa's Eclectic Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you can live with yourself. Fancy interrupting that poor Kitty!! They do kind of own the house, you know and they just let us pay the mortgage or rent. (tee hee)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...my 3 girls are each a very different purrsonality! I hope you will come over & join us: McGuffy's Reader
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS...new follower!! McGuffyAnn@McGuffy's Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forgive my lateness. Still sick and sleeping seems to be all that I'm doing lately.

    And yes, Pam. Mine is...oh, you wanted to put your feet up on the foot stool? Nope, it's my personal cat bed. =O)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)