Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


This week I am reading 2 great books! The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins, which I am sure you have all heard more than enough about!!!...but I am nearly done and have really enjoyed it. Will post a review sometime throughout the week.



The Snow Child was an impulse buy from the bookstore while I was waiting for a prescription to be filled at the chemist. I cannot seem to go to the chemist without finding my way to the bookstore and returning home with another book or two.....eeeek! Oh well! :) But, as always, I am drawn to beautiful cover art that is backed up by the promise of a great story and this seemed to fit both those criteria for me. I read the first few pages and the writing is beautiful, so I am really looking forward to reading The Snow Child By Eowyn Ivey. For my info from the publishing company, click here. Here is a trailer from YouTube:



1 comment:

  1. Great books! My book club will be reading The Snow Child next and I'm looking forward to it. I love stories that take place in Alaska or any cold place, actually.

    The Hunger Games I read years ago and loved it. I went to the movie last week and enjoyed that too.

    Have a great week with these lovely books!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)