Sunday, January 25, 2015

I'm back - for good this time!

I cannot believe that it has been a year and a half since I last posted. Lots of changes in my life and lots going on!

Anyway, am back for good this time (I hope!). Not well at the moment so perfect opportunity to try and read some books when I feel up to it.

Just finished Lost and Found By Brooke Davis and Cress By Marissa Meyer. Both were pretty awesome I have to say! 

For all those who have read Cinder and Scarlet, you will know what I mean when I say Cress was awesome. Can't wait for my copy of Fairest and looking forward to Winter!! 

Lost and Found By Brooke Davis was a pleasant surprise for me. Not what I expected but a great read. Characters you fall in love with and an easy holiday read. I really enjoyed it. 

Hope you enjoy these books too!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    I really loved the Lunar Chronicles too, can't wait for Fairest to be on my Kindle in 2 days!! SQUEEEEE!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I'd love to hear from you! :)